Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Online Games for Kids Brought to you by MEGA Brands!

I have two son's ages 3 years old and a little over 2 years old. My eldest son is pretty much aware of computer games because my husband and I teach him how to use the computer and we allow him to play some educational games; not to mention he is playing with his daddy the X-box and he is really smart to play on it. He knows what to do! As a mother, I always make sure that my children play online games that are safe for them and with my supervision.

While I was keep on browsing online to find more games to keep him busy and active, I stumbled to MEGA Brands Kids Zone where children of all ages can play and explore their talent through playing online games. There are a lot of games to choose from such as Legends King Arthur, Pyrates, Dragons, Plasmaverse and many others. Whatever your children want to play they have it. Parents can participate as well and encourage your children to play. I think online games are more cheaper than buying a hard copy or DVD. I let my 3 year old son choose which one he wants to play and he chooses the Plasma Dinosaurs. He keep saying to me "This is cool, Mama" and I could really tell that he is enjoying the game. So, Parents out there, I have something for you to visit and try this awesome online games for your kids. I would personally recommend these online games to all the children and young adults. I am definitely sure; they will love this game that brought to you by MEGA brands.

Post?slot_id=31816&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: