Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh No, My Computer Deleted My Files!

I can still remember when I first got here in Arkansas and stayed with my in-laws for a couple of months. I was keeping on complaining to my husband about my computer acting weird, it took time to open and to download my blog. It was very slow and even to check emails; it won't open it right away. I was so upset and because I am not a computer expert, I don't know what to do on it. My husband said wait for me to get there and I will fix your computer. After a week, my husband came and the first thing that he did was sat down in front of my computer and tried to figure out what is wrong. Good because he have knowledge on how to fix computer and I trust him because he was able to fix my laptop as well that currently he is the one using it. So, I told him to fix my PC. He told me that my computer has a virus and need to delete some files and start cleaning it up. It took maybe a couple of hours before he got to fix my computer but some of my files were missing or deleted. One was the important files that we had and was gone.

Anyway, speaking of computers. Don't you know that you can get an Online Backups to be able to save all the important documents that you have? I think this is a great idea to have online backups in case something happen to our computer. So, if you want to know more about online backups, just simply click the linked provided for more information.

Post?slot_id=31796&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: