Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Planning for a Family Vacation!

Last Saturday, my parents in-law, the kids and I went to Missouri because I was not familiar with the state, I asked my mother in-law how far is Branson, Missouri from where we are and she said, it's not that far, maybe few hours to drive. Hmm... I was so excited to visit Branson for so many reasons. First, I've heard that the Third Annual Ice Carving is going to be held in Branson Missouri, also I found out that they have a great places to visit like lakes, museums, theme parks and many others. This is great for my family.

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400

Planning for a family vacation is not as easy as we think especially if we have kids, right. So, I tried to look for a cheap hotels where we can stay for a week and that are accessible to everything. I found out that the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing is just a few miles away from Silver Dollar City. I was looking at their Winter Escape Package available at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and they are inexpensive and the ambiance of both hotels is perfect for relaxing.


So, if you are planning to go for a vacation, why not try Branson, Missouri where you can see the Third Annual Ice Carving, the exciting 2009 Polar Plunge and the 2nd Anniversary of the Hilton Promenade, live entertainment and theaters. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay at the Hilton hotel. For more information, check out their website for the great offers.

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are some really great
Branson shows there I enjoyed too. One of them was the Branson Belle.