Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Packages at the Hilton Hotels

My husband and I are planning on taking a vacation when he gets back from his deployment, I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward it. I told him that I want to go visit Branson, Missouri. Reason being we live not far from there in Arkansas. I've heard a lot of good things about Branson especially the shopping, I love to shop and just explore! Since Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing is close to almost everything we have decided to stay there. I have never been to Missouri, so I am looking forward to seeing the beauty of this state, my husband will be back in a couple of months. Also, I've heard a lot about this very popular place called Silver Dollar City so I'm sure all the questions in the back of my mind can be finally answered when I get there and see it for myself.

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400

If you are planning to have a vacation in the semi-south, why not considering staying at the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel, they have great packages to choose from such as "It’s a Wonderful Life Package" or their upcoming "New Years’ Eve Package" for the end of the year. It would be a great idea because both hotels are close to shopping centers and many other entertainment venues. So what are you waiting for? Get a reservation today by simply visiting the linked provided or give them a call at the Tel: 1-417-336-5500 and Tel: 1-417-336-5400.

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Travel Services said...

Your words sometimes echo in my mind and during my leisure time, i read your write ups again and again.For Holiday Packages hotel, booking & information you can visit our website India Holiday Packages & Travel Services India.