Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 29, 2008

What's your plan for the 2009?

What's your plan for the 2009? Hmmm... it's really kind a tough question isn't it? Actually, I don't have much in mind right now, since my husband is gone for 6 months or more I don't really know what to do. I mean, for our 4 years of marriage, I guess this is the hardest year for me. I could still remember the 4 years that we've been together although there are ups and downs but still our love for each other is always there. And this year, I would miss him for not being around and I don't know if I can make my own decision or not. Before, I always consulted him before I will make my decision. Isn't it wonderful that you have someone special that can give you advice in almost everything you do. I always rely to him and I never make a decision without him. So, I think the first plan that I am going to make for the 2009 is to wait and wait for him. I will mark the calendar as the day goes by so that I am looking forward to see him and being a family again.

What about you? What's your plan? I'm sure you have a lots of plans for the 2009. Just forget the bad's and keep on going for the good cause.

No comments: