Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sears Family and Friends Night!



I think it is funny that my husband and I both like to shop at Sears. It is funny because we like Sears for completely different reasons. I like the clothing selection and he likes the tools and hardware selection, but I think we both agree on the fact that we can get good deals there when we need something. I wanted to put the word out about the upcoming Sears Friends & Family VIP Night. The event will be happening at your local Sears on the 16th of November from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm only. I know my husband is going to be there, he is always looking for deals on a new Router for his wood shop, he likes to wood work. This is going to be a great time to take advantage of some incredible sales like an extra 10% off almost everything in the store with additional deals that could save you up to 15% off on apparel and fine jewelry and extra 20% off on outwear! What a great deal!

Honestly, you do not need to wait until everyone else starts putting merchandise on sale for the holidays. Sears is beating them to the punch and want you to get in there an see for yourself what you can save. I know if I had a Sears nearby I would be going after some clothes for myself and the boys. Actually, my husband is going to see us here in Arkansas and I told him to get some jackets for the boys and he bought 2 pcs. already for a very affordable prices. Now you have plans for the 16th, get out to Sears and get started on your Christmas Shopping early. You don't have to wait until Black Friday because at Sears you've got everything you need for less!

Post?slot_id=24905&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: