Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 3, 2008

Mysterious Caller????

I received a call from a mysterious caller just today. I asked her politely about her whereabouts and who is she. She didn't say anything about her. I told her I will not entertain her call if she will not introduce her name to me. After a few minutes, she told me if I recognized her voice. I replied her back "NO" then she gave me another clue of who she is and how we become friends. Then suddenly I remembered her. Actually I forgot her name. Anyway, she is my former classmates when were in college. What a small world! I asked her where she work and what she finished. She said I proceed my master's degree and a law. She finally got her master's at the same time a lawyer. Wow! She is an Accountant and a lawyer! Hmm.. I wonder how she got my number. Well she called my brother and asked my number, then she called me. We have a good conversation and I am glad she didn't forget me.

I thought she is a mysterious caller that I don't really know but I was wrong. She make me laugh and I am happy for her because she is happily married to a Christian man and have 2 kids.

1 comment:

WOW power leveling said...

Yes! Your blog is great, and I know something about the night elves, they are the race I WOW power leveling when I get my first account:The reclusive Night Elves power leveling[ were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft Power Leveling. These shadowy, immortal beings were the first to study magic and let it loose throughout the world nearly ten thousand years before Warcraft I. The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races. The Night Elves barely managed to banish the Legion from the world, but their wondrous homeland was shattered and drowned by the sea. I love this race and suggested everyone that start their WOW power leveling a rogue or druidof night elf