Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 27, 2008

Wow, Handsome!

Storefront_logo

It was a Sunday, my friends and I were on our way to church on the tiny island of Bahrain. My friend said she need to pick up some one else who needed a ride. I didn't think anything of it, I knew the person we were going to get, but when we pulled up, he stepped out of the door and I said "Wow, Handsome"! My friend (who I just so happened to marry) was wearing a 2 piece suit that fit him so well. He truly looked good, I asked him where he bought it and he said that he had it made to measure. He said there was this small corner tailor that would make a mens’ suit to order. My husband likes to look good and wants to get another custom suit but since he is back here in the US it is just too expensive! Or is it? Now, there is a new online way of getting a Made to measure suit for the same cost as off the rack. You even get to choose your very own fabric from which it will be made. 'Too long' you say! Not really, they turnaround for one of their suits is just 2 weeks. At MySuitNY.com the process is very simple and you feel like you are their only customer. The first step involves getting your measurements, this is very important if you want a good fit and it is much more than getting you waist and inseam. The second step is choosing the style of suit, again, not as simple as you think. Things to take into consideration are your occupation, what you will be using if for etc. The third step is choosing the fabric! Now, there are tons of different fabrics on the market and just like cars, they start with the economy and work their way up to the Luxury, so does the price. So, if you need a custom suit but don't want to custom price, check out MySuitNY.com.

Post?slot_id=23757&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: