Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Am I a Techi-Holic?

As you can remember I posted a month ago about The Sproutwells family. They are just your typical fruit and veggie family living among humans and are just trying to fit in our world. The people behind all these very creative idea and friendly company is no other than freshfunds. If you are interested to join the fun and win a cool prizes, all you have to do is visit their website where you can bid on cool prizes, at the same time, support a healthy lifestyle.


So anyway, the Sproutwells family is having another episode again to entertain us and let us more aware on how to eat a healthy food. I encourage you to watch this episode entitled "Techies Anonymous" and think where you stand. I would admit I enjoyed watching this episode because I can relate myself of being techi-holic intervention, simply because I love amazing new gadgets every now and then, so what do you think, Am I a techi-holic?

I would invite you to join freshfunds.com to save a lots of points for cool prizes such as elliptical machine, ultimate ski weekend for two, Nintendo Wii Fit. You can collect points through Chiquita Fruit and Veggie Bites, Fresh Express Gourmet Café Salads, Fresh Express Packaged Salads. and because you are eating healthy food you deserves to have a prize. Also, there are new prizes every week, soon you can bid on a new Apple MacBOOK for all you "techi-holics". What are you waiting for? Join the fun!


Post?slot_id=24758&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


No comments: