Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 14, 2008

Just Chillin'!


This is our almost everyday life, if it's not cold and raining outside we are going to the Lake just watching the fishes and have a mother and sons bonding. We enjoyed our moment together when we in the Lake. It reminds me of a lot of things back home. We don't have lake but I live close to the seashore. My kids enjoyed just watching people fishing and playing the mud. I manage to take some pictures of them while they are sitting on the benched looking at their hands dirty with mud. My eldest son, cannot handle dirty so he was keep on bugging me to go home and wash his hands with soap. It's cold here but it seems they don't care the cold weather, they love to play outside while I am trembling with the cold. Goodness, cannot stand with a cold, really! Feels me more lazy to move around.

No comments: