Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Gift?

I am having trouble finding a good birthday gift for my son who is celebrating his 2nd birthday this coming 8th of November. I am thinking of giving him a educational toy but I am also hesitant for some reason. So I decided to buy him a nice pair of shoes that he can wear everyday and he needs too. I know he will not appreciate it that much, at least something that he can use all the time. He needs an extra pair of shoes especially since it's getting cold and they love to play outside. Thinking that I will order it online so that it would be here on time.

Since I was browsing my wish list for this coming Christmas, I found out that this online store carries also a lot of brand name shoes for less. I didn't order one yet, I have to wait to get my payments from blogging. I use my income from blogging so that it will be more memorable for me. I am so happy that I have extra income from blogging because I can buy what I want and I can send some money for my family back home too.

2 comments:

Mira said...

Goodluck to your wish list ;-) Btw, I've got an award for you here http://www.i-exhale.com/2008/10/butterfly-award.html

Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

.. said...

hi.. your son and I have the same birthday.. just want to greet him , advance happy birthday.. :)