Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 13, 2008

Submit Your Resume to You Interview Me!

My Niece is a graduating student taking up a Bachelor of Nursing. I spoke to her almost everyday about her future. She is little worried about whether she will be able to find a job or not! I told her not to worry about finding a job because I know there are a lot of all kinds of job that are waiting for her. I was browsing the other day, I stumbled to this website called youinterviewme.com which is very helpful to all job seekers out there who are looking for a job that suits in their best filled of interests. In their website you can find a job for free and their goal is to become the biggest free job networking and search site! I have learned that you can upload your resume there and then potential employers can do free resume search and if you are qualified for a certain job, you might be hired. So, if you are looking for a job, I would encourage you to submit your resume at youinterviewme.com. They are a lot of potential employers who are browsing their site through California Resumes and New York Resumes for free! It's very simple and easy just Search Resumes Free now!

So I emailed this information to my niece for her easy reference.



No comments: