Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 27, 2008

Skin Care During Pregnancy

When I first got pregnant I was so excited that I would be having a child. I dreamed of holding my baby and staring at him or her for hours. I also knew that my body would be going through a lot of changes and I wanted to be sure that I did everything right. One of the things that concerned me was the stretch marks that I might end up with on my belly. I tried everything but my son was just too big and I ended up with stretch marks anyway. Oh well, comes with having a baby. I only wish I had known about this special cream made by MustelaUSA. It is an intensive action formula that has concentrated regenerative compounds designed to eliminate stretch marks even after delivery. They actually have several different creams for stretch marks and a whole line of creams for maternity and babies. They even carry sunscreen for your little ones and you. Having a baby is a very important part of your life and a healthy mom means a healthy baby, not to mention that we still want to maintain that sexy figure and baby soft skin. If you are pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant than you need to get your hands on some of their special creams. Check Mustela for more skin care products. You will be happy you did, and so will your husband. ;)

Post?slot_id=23758&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: