Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 27, 2008

One of my Wish Lists!



I was browsing earlier and I stumbled to one of my favorite online shopping store for my watch. I saw a Gucci and I fall in love with it. It's kind a pricey but I have still time to think about it whether my beloved Santa will buy this for me for Christmas. Watches is one of my weakness, so I will put this on my wish lists for Christmas. My Santa doesn't know yet about my wish lists but I am 100% sure he is checking my wish list through this blog, lol! What about you? Do you have a wish list for this coming Christmas? I you don't have a list yet, I think this is the right time to start so that your Santa have a time to save money for your wish. I will leave a simple note here for my Santa.

Dear Santa,

If you are reading my post and if you want to suggest a cheaper one that's OK as long as it is the same brand, lol!

No comments: