Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 1, 2008

You don't have to live next to them

I like to think that I am a forgiving person and I understand that nobody is perfect. People make mistakes and I feel that they deserve a second chance depending on the situation. There is one thing that I will not accept nor tolerate when it comes to where I live. Convicted pedifile's and child molesters have made decisions that directly contradict not only the law but also the precepts of the Word of God. I believe that God has forgiven them but those who have committed these acts are predisposed to do it again. You do not have to live next to them. You can Locate Child Molesters that live in your area at any time for just a small monthly fee. Reports include detailed criminal histories and also come with a prevention Child ID kit. You also get detailed maps of the area you request as well as full names and aliases of those living in your neighborhood. If you have children, this information is a must have. Get it now!

No comments: