Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Spending Quality Time

Today was a very good day. My family and I are having a good time with each other. My husband is around so all we have to do is spending quality time with each other. Kids was so happy and they've got a chance to play with their daddy. I don't know, I feel so relax if my husband is just at home spending his day off with us. Less stress and I was watching with my children how happy they are when they were playing with their dad. I don't know how to handle this is my husband is deployed. Then just earlier, we went to the jacuzzi for an hour. Wow feel good really! At least 5 days bonding with my husband before going back to work tomorrow.

Have a nice evening to everyone!

No comments: