Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Food Tripper

I don't know why I was so tired. I'm doing nothing all day but I was so tired. I am sure you feel the same sometimes too. All I want is to eat and eat... hmm.. I want cornbread for dinner but I don't know how to cook hehehe.. so I was waiting for my husband to come home to cook it for me. As soon as my husband told me that the cornbread is done, I grabbed the butter right away and I ate a lot. I don't know I love the way he cooked cornbread. For me it's perfect! What a life... That's why it's very obvious that I am healthy hehehe... Not to mention, I made fruit salad for dessert.

1 comment:

anne said...

nice naman... can u spare me some of your fruit salad?