Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Digital Frames

digital picture frame

The other day, my husband and I were doing some shopping in our local electronics store because we needed to buy a new digital camera. We were walking down an isle and I thought to myself, "why do they have a entire isle of picture frames?" This is an electronics store and I didn't know why they needed so many frames. Then I realized what they were when one of the pictures changed to something else. Definitely COOL!! I started to really look at them and began to want one or two, nice for the home! They come in all different sizes and depending on the chip can have up to 1000 pictures rotating through. One of the more popular sizes is the 10 inch digital photo frame. If you want to brighten up your home and make people wonder why your keep changing your pictures you need to get a few of these. I know I will.

No comments: