Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Got Headache

I woke up today with a bad headache. I don't know maybe because I wasn't able to sleep good last night. I have a lot of things back in my mind that needs to be done as soon as possible. I have to pack all out stuff and put it in a storage. I have to make sure that everything is ready before end of the month, so that I will not be in hurry and rush. As what I've said in my earlier post that we are going to Arkansas for more than 2 months, then flying back here to see my husband for a day before his deployment on January of 2009. We are already scheduled to fly to Arkansas on 4th October, so I don;t have much time. Then to Philippines on December 30th. We will be there for 6 months. Hmm long vacation, looking forward to be with them. I am getting excited to spend time with my friends and family. It's been 2 years already since I didn't go home, so this is the only chance to go home while the ticket is not that high. Have to grab this chance. Hopefully I will be able to handle being away from my husband, this is our first separation since we've been together.

No comments: