Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Weekly Update

Hi everyone, first of all I thank God for bringing my hubby back home safely, my two boys was so happy to see their daddy, of course me too! As you know, he was gone for his training (military thing) for a week and now he's back. I thank God personally for His blessings this week, first I got a "rocket" huh! I mean earning extra cash, thanks to all my friends on blogger that helped me out of this. Second, for answering our prayer that God will bring us a Filipina friend, and He did and met her already, million thanks to Shela who introduced me to her, finally got to met her last Wednesday, and I had a good conversation with her and found out that she live close to my home, yahoo! Third, is for keeping us safe while my husband is not around. Isn't it amazing that we have JESUS in our hearts and everything will be going smoothly, with His guidance and grace that pour on us everyday. His mercies are new every morning, He says in the scripture that " if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 2:9).

Have a blessed Sunday folks, and remember the Lord bless you and keep you. Jesus loves you so do I.

No comments: