Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Five Love Languages

I was just sitting at my patio with my two kids waiting for the sun goes by, I was reading a book called "The Five Love Languages " I was surprised and amazed every chapter of this book... Knowing that i am not really doing this as a wife, you really need to know what are the needs of your mate and make it sure he or she appreciate it. We must be willing to learn our spouses primary love language if we are to be effective communicators of love. I've come to think that my husband has some of these love languages like Words of Affirmation, Gifts, Quality Time and Physical Touch...hmmm... what about me??? well, I am not really good to these but I am learning and willing to take some advices and comments from my closest friend. Tonight, when my husband come I will till him how I missed him and how important her. This is the beginning to tell our mates how precious they are to us.

No comments: