Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Missing Home


Well.. It is been two years since I went home, I am planning to go back home this coming september with my two boys is go with me while my husband is preparing for his new assignment. I miss the beautiful beaches, the filipino food like Kilawin, grilled fish... hmm... sounds really yummy... I can really smell the taste of filipino deli . I know that we will enjoy while we are in the Philippines but of course there is an emptiness in my heart because I know that my husband is not with us, and this is our first long separation after we got married. I will definitely miss him, but I know that God is with me and know that He is comforting me while he is gone.

No comments: