Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Mother's Love


Good morning my friends.... it is another day for us being away from my hubby and a daddy to my two little boys. Before going to bed, they are keep asking me "where is daddy mama?" as I always said he is still at work he will be home this weekend, but my eldest son is bogging me that he wants to go to the beach and play... awwwww no..... how I am going to bring them to the beach I don't know how to drive... how i wish i know how to drive. So, to have an excuse to my eldest son, I told him I will bring you at the park, but my son is really a smart little fella. He told me " part is not a beach" I was surprised of a thirty two month old answer, when we get back from the park, I prepared our lunch and let them eat and giving them a quick shower before taking a nap.

well, that's it... but I have a quote for you guys:

Every Mother has the breathtaking privilege of sharing with God in the creation of new life. She helps bring into existence a soul that will endure for all eternity.

No comments: