Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Q & A Tag!

Earlier this morning my online friend sent a YM message says "I have a tag for you". I went to her site and it's very interesting tag, so i grab it to share it this to other bloggers as well. I am sure most of you like Question and Answer portion so you are very much welcome to grab this simple yet meaningful tag.

1.) Is there someone you wanna date right now?
- Yes, Papa Piolo besides my beloved husband of course.

2.) What was the reason you last cried?
- missing my beloved husband.

3.) What are your favorite fruits?
- Pears, mango, apple and other fruits.

4.) What are the most important things in ANY relationship?
- Put GOD as a center of marriage, communication, respect and trust.

5.) Do you love someone?
- Yes my beloved husband.

6.) Last thing you drank?
- English Tea and Water

7.) Last person you had a deep and meaningful conversation with?
- My husband before he went to deployment.

8.) In two words describe yourself:
- Madly and deeply in love with my beloved husband.

9.) How many kids do you plan on having?
- Three or four? until we have a girl

10.) What's something you want for Christmas?
- to be with my family back home

11.) Describe your blog.
- My blog is where I express my thoughts and feelings. It is the place where I write down whatever comes to my mind.

No comments: