Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy, Busy Morning

Wow! I can't believe that today is the busiest day for me. I got up at 8:00AM and then prepared a breakfast for my kids, after feeding them, I started vacuuming my entire house and I finished almost 11:00AM. I don't have the chance to sit down and drink my tea because I have a basket full of dirty clothes needs to be wash. Oh well, I don't have a washing machine so I have to do it manually or should I say hand washing. I looked at the clock, I didn't notice it's already 12:00 Noon and still my kids don't have lunch yet. Good because I have left over from last night so it's more easy to heat and feed them. While the kids are having their lunch, I continue hand washing our clothes but still not finished yet. After feeding the boys, I put them to bed and continue my washing. Good thing was the boys went to nap easy and quick so it was not hard for me to put them to bed.

Finally, after long hours of standing and cleaning the entire house, I managed to sit in front of the computer and did a quick post. Now, I am at peace knowing that my 2 beds are cleaned and changed as well as the carpet is vacuumed plus the boys are asleep, so I have a chance to sit back and relax and enjoy watching my favorite noon time show "Wowowee" thanks to TFC.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I am having a problem dropping on your Entrecard Widget. I don't know if there is a problem or if anyone else has had a problem or not. I keep getting "No such user" when I click on it. It shows the widget is for "My Little Home". This has happened to me now for 3 days. I really love coming to your blog to read but want to drop on your widget as well.
Take care...