Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 8, 2008

No, I Don't Like to Play With You!

Oh boy, mama was very busy this morning. I haven't noticed it's almost lunch time already. So, I went to the kitchen and my kids was in the living room playing with Chester (dog). My eldest son told his younger brother to play with him with their toys in the family room but my youngest son refused to play with his brother so the big brother keep on bugging his brother to go to the family room so that they can play together. I don't know what happened, all I've heard from the younger brother was "No, I don't like to play with you!" I try to sneak on the living room and I saw the younger one facing on the other corner while the big brother was keep on talking to him. I don't have any idea where he got those words but I have the feeling from the big brother as well. I told the younger one to apologize to his brother but he said "NO" so I have to let him face the consequences of what he did to me. I put him in time out for 3 minutes and he approached me in the kitchen and say sorry to me and to his brother. He is a loving brother. It's hard to let him understand because he is only 2 years old but I have to start now before it's too late to correct him.

No comments: