Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Looking Forward to See Him!

I know most of us are counting the days until Christmas but mine is different. I'm counting the days to see my husband again. It seems the days are too slow if you are waiting for someone special, right? I thought today is Friday but it's not! My mother in-law said "I wish today is Friday" I know they are looking forward to the weekend as well, if your working 5 days a week, all you want is weekends. I know that feeling because I've been there I was working since I was in high school, I only stopped working after I got married. Wow! it's been 4 years now since I am not an office girl but I never complained for not working at all. I love being a stay at home mom. So anyways, 9 days more to go and I will be seeing him again, he will be here for at least 9 days. During that time we will be very busy because I will be moving in to our house and have a lot of things needs to be finished and I don't know if we will have enough time for it but I don't care if it will not get done as long as we will have a quality time together as a family before he gets back to California. Honey, I am looking forward to see and be with you again.

Folks, please do support our troops and keep praying for their safety. Thank You!

No comments: