Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Weekend!

Thank God it's Friday! At least our hard week is over and now looking forward for the weekend. I'm sure most of us are going to do more shopping tomorrow and busy wrapping all those presents for our loved ones. Some of us received already this paycheck early especially for those who work at the government agencies I am sure you have a lot of money to spend for Christmas. Just extra careful about the heavy traffic, hehehee... We will be going tomorrow with my parents in-law at their Christmas party at work because families are invited so we probably go out for awhile and before that we have planned already to go grocery shopping and get more presents for the boys, sounds really plan, huh! I will not spend anymore for myself because I over spent the other day to buy clothes from VS so it will be here before Christmas. I bought special gifts for my husband as well, I know he will love this and will enjoy while he is on the ship resting.

Have a good weekend everyone and stay warm always.

No comments: