Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAVE A BLESSED 2009


Wow.... I can't believe that 2008 is almost over. I would say that 2008 for us is good although we encountered some financial problem but still the blessings that poured on us everyday is more important. How many hours more to go and everyone of us are looking forward for the 2009. I was watching earlier the local news back home (Philippines) and I was crying because I miss the countdown. It's been awhile that I don't have a memorable new year's eve, lol! I think, people in the Philippines is the most happiest celebrating the new year's eve. I miss it.. I miss it!

I was talking to my sister earlier while they are traveling on the way to our parent's place to see some of our auntie's and uncles, cousins and relatives, my sister said, after new year's eve they are already on the road on the way to the province and I am sure she will enjoy while she is there. It's been 25 years that she didn't celebrate holidays in the Philippines. So, I am sure she will have so much fun and memories while she is there. And also, she need some fresh air and to unwind after her long suffering of breast cancer. My only wish for her on 2009 is a "Complete healing and always happy".

HAVE A BLESSED 2009 EVERYONE AND MAY YOU HAVE A FRUITFUL YEAR AHEAD OF YOU ALL.

1 comment:

John B said...

Looking forward to a great 2009! Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!