Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Brother Edgar!

I forgot that today (Philippine Time) is my older brother's birthday. He sent me a text message saying "Happy Birthday to me, you just forget it's my birthday today", I feel so bad about it, I forgot his birthday. Actually, I have a good memory when it comes to birthdays to my families even to my neighbor's birthday I know that date and year. But my own brother I forgot. Then, he called me so we talked for more than 30 minutes over the phone and he was so happy because his wife came home from Bahrain with my sister and niece before on his birthday. He said, that was a big gift that he received to be with his wife on his birthday and to celebrate Christmas together.

Bro, I know you understand but anyways, I just want you to be happy and enjoy your birthday with your family. May you have more birthday's to celebrate and good health for you and your family.

No comments: