Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He's off the Shore!

As I mentioned earlier that my husband is on their training at the ship for more than a week and we don't have much communication because they are not allowed to call their family, he only send an email to me sometimes to let me know what's going on. I was really having problem being away from him and this is not only for a month but for a couple of months that we will not see each other. When they are on the way go back to Camp Pendleton he texted me saying he will going to give me a call within about 10 to 15 minutes. I was so excited to hear his voice so I was just keep waiting and watching my cellphone. He kept his words and after 15 minutes later he called and finally I heard his voice. I was so happy and my heart was jumping into joy.

I am glad that he is off the shore and even we are not together right now, I would able to call him at anytime.

No comments: