Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 5, 2008

Harvest Season for Rice

Since I bought a machine for harvesting rice back in my hometown, I am so happy to heard the good news from my brother who managed my machine. He told me yesterday that so far, he has a good income and that makes me happy. At least, I have an extra income when I go back to Philippines. I don't have to worry about rice because I have it already, I don't need to buy for our daily food. I am so proud of it because the money that I used to bought the machine is from blogging. Hard works pays it all. Wow! I know this is nothing to you guys but I just love to share the joy that overflows in my heart. You know, small amount of money and it will help a lot for me and my family.

Oh well, have a pleasant Friday afternoon to everyone!

No comments: