Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gloomy Wednesday

Today's weather is nice here in Oceanside, California not too hot outside in fact I was outside my patio sitting for a couple of minutes to unwind, my back is aching just sitting at the computer most of the day, huh! It's gloomy Wednesday, I like it not too warmth inside our house, we are not using AC for how many days now because our AC is not working. I don't know the owner is not really paying attention or she is just busy. It's kind of nice though at least our electricity is not that much, lol! Hopefully the weather is like this everyday to cool down.

Anyway, time for preparing dinner. I have to check what to prepare for dinner, husband is on the way. So I have to go now and see you later guys.

No comments: