Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Favorite Great American Seafood Recipe

I would really admit that I love seafoods, not matter how I cook it as long as it is seafood. Anyway, what is your favorite seafood recipes? Do you have in your mind that would love to share with us or you are looking for a great American seafood recipe? Well, I just found a website that will give you the best answer to your problem. At www.GreatAmericanSeafoodCookOff.com, you can find a great American seafood that you would love to cook or share. Not just cook off that you will enjoy at Great American Seafood they have also Authentic recipes featuring Louisiana seafood, not just that, you can find over 100 commercial fish and shellfish indigenous to Louisiana online. Worry free if you will buy it online because the taste and freshness is still there.

From the five seafood recipes that listed on the web site, The "Shrimp and Andouille Cassoulet" by Chef Brian Landry of Louisiana. For me it's the best recipe among the five listed. By just looking on the picture of this recipe, I would say that it is really tasty and delicious, what more if you will cook it for yourself or family. I would love to try this for my family because it's very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easy to find in my kitchen. If ever I will alter this recipe are the 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon creole seasoning, 2 bottles Michelob Amber beer and 4 pounds fresh Louisiana head-on shrimp, 16-20 count, I think I could eliminate some of the ingredients which I think is too much. And the 4 pounds fresh Louisiana head-on shrimp is replaced to any kind of shrimps that are available in the market.

Lastly, I would encourage you to visit their website and Vote for your favorite recipe using domestic, sustainable seafood and enter to win a "Trip to New Orleans" prize package including two Southwest Airline round trip tickets, hotel accommodations, dining experiences and more! What are you waiting for? Don't let this big chances pass by.


Post?slot_id=17701&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


No comments: