Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Early Morning Coffee


Hi everyone, Good morning to you all..

Got up so early today because my husband needs to leave to work very early and he will be back tomorrow afternoon. Wow! it's really a long day for him. They have a hiking tonight but not sure what time they will be back from their hikes, usually around 2:30 AM in the morning. I really admired his dedication to serve our country. Anyway, I was thinking coffee is good early in the morning to keep me warmth and have some energy to keep going, huh! So, I went to the kitchen and grab a cup of coffee that my husband prepared for before laving to work.

Hopefully today is better than yesterday. God bless you all and have a good morning.

No comments: