Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chat with my Elder Sister

I just opened my friendster's account and I saw a comment there. I saw it came from my older sister, who is currently in Cebu with her daughter and granddaughter. Her message was " Please give me a call, I will wait" so I was kind of nervous I thought something happened or there is an emergency, it is really not normal for me to receive a text or message if it not important (money matters). So I called here right away and got to spoke to her. We have a good chat actually, I enjoyed talking with her and she is like a mother to me. Of course our age gap is 20 years so she is like a mother. I miss her a lot and hopefully I will see her soon.

No comments: