Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boring Sunday Afternoon

How are you guys? How's you Sunday? Hopefully everything turns out good. Our Sunday afternoon is not really good. We just stayed at home and take a rest, watching movie, not much to do actually. I don't want to go out because I was not in the good mood for window shopping, so from church we came home right away and have some lunch and just rest beside it was really hot, huh! My husband tried to put our boys down for a nap but they don't want to take a nap so my husband watch the kids and I was the one taking a short nap. It's really boring afternoon for us. We didn't do that much for today, it's like Sunday is our resting day.

On the other part, I was keep on waiting to get some task today, hehehehe.. just keep on refreshing until I got one.

No comments: