Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 7, 2008

Wonderful

Your wonders, dear God, are far greater than I can take in. The mysteries of Your creation, the new things we learn in science, even the delicate features of a tiny spider, astound me. Thank You, wonderful God, for all Your magnificent works. You are such an awesome and amazing God. Everyday You amazes me of everything big and small. I am thankful because I have you as my Savior. It reminds me of this verse from Psalm 107:8 (KJV) "Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

"Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare." Psalm 40:5 (NIV)

"Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and Amen." Psalm 41:13 (NIV)

No comments: