Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thanks to my Inhaler

I was not really feeling good today because of my cough, it's seems like it's getting worst. I think if this cough will not stop after few days, I have to go the doctor and get seen. I don't really know what to do without my inhaler. Thanks to my inhaler, my cough stopped for awhile after I inhaled like twice every 4 hours or if I needed too. I just don't like the result after inhaling it because I feel dizzy but it really help a lot. I'm not use to the medicine, I don't really taking any medicine even I have a bad headaches, I don't know but I just don't like.

Have a blessed evening folks. Enjoy your Tuesday evening. with your love ones.

No comments: