Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Been a Bad Day

I was kind of too busy today attending with my kids and I forgot that I have 2 opportunities reserved today from triple P and SocialSpark. When I submitted my tasked to triple P it says that I have no reservation for the opportunity already, it mean my earlier reservation was expired. My other opportunity was from SocialSpark and when I checked my reservation also from SS it was still reserved for me, but because of what happened to me, I sat down and tried to relaxed for awhile, after thirty minutes I came back and sat in front of the computer and checked it again and it says wait for a slot. So I think it's my hard luck today... Hopefully tomorrow will be a better one.

No comments: