Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Curious Goerge!

I was not in a good mood today, I don't know why! Maybe because I wasn't feeling good and my cough is getting annoying to me. I was sitting in front of my computer browsing a lot of stuff until I heard my youngest son screaming. I heard a big "Bang" in my kitchen.... oh. oh. boy... he climbed on top of our sink and drop a glass of water.. good my kitchen floor is tiles and the glass that he dropped is nonbreakable (It's their plastic cup). My son is smart, he knows that I was mad so before I come to the kitchen and give him a swat, he is telling me already "Sorry" so he know that it's wrong to be on top of the kitchen sink and drop a glass of water on the floor. I punished him, I put him in his room for 3 minutes time out, just seat on the corner. After 3 minutes, I went in his room to check him, I caught him again on top of their bunked bed... jumping! Oh boy! what a day. Well, they are my fuels that keeps me going. They love to climbed anywhere and everywhere. So parents out there if you have toddlers, please keep your eyes to them.

No comments: