Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blessed Be His Name

" For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6(KJV)

This verse is very important to us because without Him, we are not here in this world today. He gave his life and save us from all our trespasses. I personally thank Him for being Counselor, Father. Through You I gain wisdom and direction. Your Word gives me good advice and common sense. Its Scriptures shed light on the paths before me and help me not to stumble. I trust in You in all I do. I will keep Your will first place in all things. As I obey You, my Father, I thank You for blessing me with joy and success. I entrust all I do to Your keeping, whether the way be difficult or easy. I will always teach my children Your Word and Your way. Thank you father for all that you have done and are going to be done. I will praise You and adore You. You are my everlasting Father.

No comments: