Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 2, 2008

Unexpected Blessings

This morning, I woke up feeling great, my husband kissed me goodbye before going to work early in the morning. I suddenly realized how blessed I am for almost everything. We have a house to live, food in our table, clothes in our back, our health and most importantly we have JESUS in our hearts.

Thank you, Lord for unexpected blessings, Some are dramatic, others seem small or humorous. These blessings bring enthusiasm to my life. I treasure their memories through the years. I'm grateful for how You not only bless in huge, save the world crises but also in our everyday walk with You. For this, Lord, I give You praise. The smallest blessings often become the greatest treasures.

No comments: