Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Heartfelt Condonlences

This afternoon I was chatted with my high school teacher back home in the Philippines, and she told me about a sad news that our friend's husband passed away few days ago and today is the internment. I can't help myself but to cry. She is not really a close friend of mine but we knew each other. She got married two years ago with American guy and they decided to settle in the Philippines where her family lives. My teacher told me, that she is trying to accept the truth that her husband is already gone and it will never come back anymore. I feel sorry for her and I wish that I can comfort her, but I am sure she understand that I'm far from home. My heartfelt condolences to her and her husband's family. I am sure God is always there for her.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

No comments: