Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Having Fun

I was doing some video of my self but I cannot keep going because I was laughing so loud, this is my first video that I make. And I would admit, I was really nervous and lot of tensions, good my children was asleep and nobody can hear me. My husband was not hear. It makes me laugh every time I think about it maybe if somebody sees me they will say I think she is getting paranoid hahahahaha. Actually I have to make two other videos so I guess I have to accept that this is it! Welcome to the world of videos hahahahaha... I don't really like my voice, sounds like it came from the grave yard... hahahhaa.. but on the other hand, I was having so much fun doing it, I told myself at least I did it by myself. And I am proud of that... Give me a big thumbs up! Yeah, I would admit my Visayan accent still there but of course I am proud being a Bisaya.... Are you?

No comments: