Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Future

"I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure." Isaiah 46:9-10 (JV)

Father, Thank You for the future. Although there are times I feel unsure abut what lies ahead, the future for me and the ones I love is in You hands. I feel confident You will be with me through the good times and the struggles. While I obey Your Word, You will take my personal concerns to heart and bless me with what You know is best for me. I will trust You to help and direct. I know You will bless my labor with success. Thank You for helping me remember to never stray from Your leading. Thank You for taking them over once again. Through this, I thank You and praise You for all that lies ahead.

No comments: