Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Apple Rolls

This afternoon after church we went home right away to eat our lunch. My husband was trying to help me out by wrapping my dessert, but I told him let me do my thing.. hehehehe... While he was busy making his spaghetti, I got a chance to finish one opportunity from SP. After having our lunch, I made apple rolls using lumpia wrappers. Maybe some of you out there want to try my apple rolls, feel free to copy my recipe.
Photobucket

Ingredients:

4 Medium Apple
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp Cinamon powder
2tbsp. Cornstarch (Dissolved) with a small amount of water
2 cups Brown/white sugar or Splenda optional
Spring rolls Wrapper or Lumpia wrapper

Just simply peel the apples and slice it very thin and put it in a pan together with the other ingredients, bring it to a boil until the apples are tender or soft. If you want them crunchy you can do it that way also. Then mix it with cornstarch and stir it for about 2 minutes. Then let it cool down and wrap it with the lumpia wrapper and fry it until golden brown. Enjoy your dessert and you can put ice cream on top (optional).

No comments: