Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Psalm 23:1-6

Hi Everyone... Here I am again, before I will to go bed I will leave this passages for you from the book of Psalm (King James Version).

** The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
** He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
** He restoreth my soul, He leadeth me in the paths of rightousness for His name's sake.
** Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou are
with me, thy rod and thy staff the comfort me.
** Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies, thou anointest my head
with oil, my cup runneth over.
**Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house
of the lord forever. Amen.

Good night everyone! God bless and see you tomorrow! Always remember Jesus loves you so do I.

1 comment:

4ever7 said...

My favorite Psalm. Did you know that it mentions the seven names of God?