Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

God Made me for who I am

Folks, before I going to bed I just want to share with you this beautiful passage from the book of Psalm 139:13,16. "For you created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb... All the days ordained for me were written in you book before one of them came to be". This passage teaches us that we are who we are, because God Himself created us the way we are, not because of an impersonal biological process.

I was struggling for a few days now if I can make it or if they will approve my posts. I am not sure if I make it right. As long as I open my bible and read the above passage. Whatever the problem, many people struggle to accept themselves as they are. For them life is just a continuous adversity, not from outside circumstances, but from who they are. Their greatest need in trusting God may be to "Trust God for who I am. For those with this need, Psalm 139: 13-16 has some very important and helpful things to say.

Ok Folks, need to rest is getting late already and see you tomorrow here. Remember Jesus Loves you so do I. Have a good night sleep to all.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thanks for adding me and yeah I have added u too!

Btw, recently I just found out I'm pregnant. I have a thought to invite moms to share their pregnant stories in their blog. Not sure you are interested? You can leave your post URL in the comment of my recent post "Our Pregnant Stories"..

Anyway, wishing you here Happy Mother's Day!