Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Baby's favorite Toys



Jerla passed this tag to me, and I am glad that you've shared this to me too. I know a lot of mommies out there love to share their children's favorite toys. For me, my two kids have different favorite toys to play, My eldest son loves pretend being a doctor, I don't know why, but his baby bear is his comfy all. I've noticed him love to portrait being a doctor at his very young age, while a younger brother loves to ride his bicycle.


Here are the rules:

Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy (like what I did below). This will make a good memento when your baby grows up!

Lastly, before you pass this on to six mommies, don’t forget to add the link to your website/s at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!
Love links:
Now is my turn to pass this to Shela, Ruby, Pinay Mama, Bernadeth, Motherlyinstinct, mercidita.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi joy, my son is still small to play. he just play his hands now.put in his mouth sometimes.in few months maybe i can get this tag

E-Tavasi said...

Nice picture, looks cute :D

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

hello Joy, thanks for sharing this meme with me. I will post it later. your son was so cute since he loves to play as a doctor, sana maging doctor paglaki heheehe...lucky you then joy!! ingat!

Nanaybelen said...

cute baby.

JBC said...

thank you for your wonderful comments, yes that's my prayer that he will be a good doctor one of this days... I know God will use his knowledge.